Update May 12, 2020: Private Garden Coaching and Tree Talking sessions are available remotely, by video. Private Garden Coaching sessions, in person, under social distancing guidelines are available locally in Portland, Oregon, by appointment. You can schedule here:
Some of the Nature Communication skills you might gain or improve:
- Talk with trees
- Cooperate with insects
- Soar with a gorgeous sunset or climb high with mountains
- Tune into your pet
- Talk to your body
- Make friends with Crow or Rattlesnake, Bumblebee or Frog
The Garden Coaching sessions will assist with the following skills:
* Become aware of the special bond you already have with your garden and gain more satisfying interactions;
* Talk to plants and know when they are talking back;
* Learn a cooperative and co-creative approach to gardening;
* Visualize how your garden will look; create a plan in timing with the seasons so you can see it manifest
* Overcome prejudices against weeds and insects;
* Adopt win-win insect negotiation strategies (see Insect Communication and Cooperation page);
* Cultivate an atmosphere of non-violence in your backyard.
I am here to be of service to you in this way.
Our positive intent can be part of the emerging fractal patterns of conscious unity and planetary healing.
Past workshops and classes
(Free and open to the public in 2019. Pre-registration required to hold space.)
Nature Communication To Heal Ourselves, Heal the Earth
Tryon Creek State Park
(Nature Center, to Jackson Shelter)
11321 SW Terwilliger Blvd
Portland, OR 97219
- How trees communicate with each other, Wood Wide Web
- How trees and humans communicate
- How to know when trees are talking back-mindful body awareness
- Gain peace and equanimity, release stress, send love and healing into the Earth
- Your strongest communication modes
- Biofield awareness: Use your body, quiet the mind
- Formulate questions, find a tree that calls to you
- Overcome “climate despair” as we experience the power of this partnership.
- Basics of talking with trees.
- Open our hearts to connect. Experience calm and peace. Release tensions and stresses.
- Send healing into Mother Earth
- Offer our questions to the trees and listen for their response.
Sunday, Oct. 27, 2 classes
- Intelligence in plants (Science)
- Spiritual meaning and value of trees around the world
- Heart-brain coherence: love, peace, presence, gratitude, joy; let your heart expand
- How heart-brain coherence opens up two-way Nature communication.
- Talk with trees, 12 steps to connect
- Open our hearts: all senses. Even listen to the forest whisper to itself.
- Experience calm and peace. Release tensions and stresses.
- Offer our questions and listen for their response.
November, December 2019 and January, February 2020 classes will be indoors in Portland, OR, and Vancouver, WA
Have you experienced climate despair? What is the evidence that we can make a difference, when our hearts are united in love, with focused intention?
Join us for an open discussion of how changes in human consciousness can affect the environment and give hope while contributing to reverse environmental degradation.
Are you conscious of the need to change our policies and lives, to make the planet more liveable? Have you had experiences of changing your body or health, or other situations, with mindfulness, prayer, affirmations? How can we apply those practices to the needs of the Earth and humanity?
Discussion may be shared remotely by a phone-based conference call.
Saturday, Nov. 16, 7-9 PM. Potluck and sharing 6:30-7:00 pm, Vancouver, WA at private home. Nature Communication, Bridge to the Infinite. Indoors. Must register through Institute of Noetic Sciences, IONS, Vancouver chapter. email me for details. email@example.com. Also available by Zoom.
December, Los Angeles ($ sliding scale) Nature Communication: Bridge to the Infinite
We will cover:
*Science of how plants communicate, how we communicate with them.
*How everything is alive, has consciousness, is connected.
*Indigenous wisdom and spirituality, family or ancestral traditions.
*How to access healing, find answers to questions, attune to nature and the Earth.
RSVP required, space is limited. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019 10:00 AM-4:30 PM
Temescal Gateway Conference Center.
Bring paper and pen; art materials; recording device; an open heart; an open mind; problems and questions.
A. Wisdom of the Trees, Intelligence and Communication
B. Human communication modes; use your body and Biofield to feel, hear, sense, or see
C. Personal healing with the trees
D. Tree intelligence, human partnership. Meditation with Trees as Bridge to the Infinite
E. Talk with Trees for Healing the Earth
For all events:
If you would like to be notified when the next Talking with Trees or Heal the Earth class/ workshop is offered, please contact me:
Or leave a comment below.