I am attempting to create this page to replace the previous post, Classes for You. It is a work in progress!￼ Not complete yet! When it is finished, it will have a list of all the previous classes, with hot links to pages with more detailed explanations.￼
Monday, September 2, 10:30 AM. Connect with Nature, Wisdom of the Trees, Tryon Creek State Park
Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 2:00 PM. Talking with Trees, Tryon Creek State Park
Sun. Sept. 22 10:00 AM-12:30 PM Talk with Trees to Heal the Earth, Tryon Creek State Park
- Your strongest communication modes
- Biofield awareness: Use your body, quiet the mind
- Formulate questions, find a tree that calls to you
- Overcome “climate despair” as we experience the power of this partnership.
Sunday, September 29, 2019 Tryon Creek State Park
Sun. Sept. 29, 10 AM-12:00 PM Wisdom of Trees: Heal Ourselves and the Earth
Tryon Creek State Park
- Basics of talking with trees.
- Open our hearts to connect. Experience calm and peace. Release tensions and stresses.
- Send healing into Mother Earth
- Offer our questions to the trees and listen for their response.
Sunday, October 6, 2019 , Tryon Creek State Park
Sunday, October 27, 2019 , Tryon Creek State Park
Sunday, Oct. 27, 2 classes
1. 10AM-12:00 PM Nature Communication: Bridge to the Infinite
- Plant Intelligence, how they communicate through fungal networks, electrical, biological and chemical signals.
- How to use senses and biofield awareness for human communication with plants.
- Intro to preferred sensory modes for two-way Nature communication.
- Heart blessing, access Oneness, the Infinite
2. 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM Wisdom of the Trees: Heal Ourselves
#2. Oct. 27, 1 PM-3 PM Use heart-based feeling sense, insight, intuition or inner vision as we walk in meditation through the park, find trees or plants that we connect with. Receive messages or healing.
- Use your preferred sensory mode (NLP, will explain, if you want more info)
- Formulate questions. Even listen to the forest whisper to itself.
- Know when nature is talking back.
- Practice Bridge to the Infinite (see 10 AM class, same day). Send blessings into the Earth
Sunday, November 3, 2019:
How a Change of Consciousness Can Heal Our Planet, Village Offices Conference Room
We will have an open discussion that may cover:
Have you sometimes felt discouraged about issues related to pollution, deforestation, global warming, climate change, along with polarized debates that make it seem as if we are fighting each other? What is the evidence that we can make a difference, when our hearts are united in love, with focused intention?
Join us for an open discussion of such practices as HeartMath, and heart brain coherence. We will bring evidence from science, and from our own spiritual practices. We will reflect on how￼ changes in human consciousness can affect each other and the environment and give hope while contributing to improved health.
Have you had experiences of changing your body or health, or other situations, with mindfulness, prayer, affirmations? How can we apply those practices to the needs of the Earth and humanity?
Discussion may be shared remotely by a phone-based conference call.