If you love your garden, you can feel the love that’s coming back to you. These sessions will enhance the healing qualities of your garden. They will add to your awareness of the delightful and wise intelligences that inhabit your backyard.￼ and you will appreciate, on a deeper level, the interactions of all the forces in your garden: the weather, the soil, the insects, the effects of old conflicts held energetically, or previous owners, or even warring qualities among the garden inhabitants themselves! ￼
How will this change your relationship with your garden￼?
With newly acquired skills, you will experience a garden of deep peace and stunning beauty on many levels.￼
- Plants that are not thriving or blooming
- Imbalance in insect populations
- Apparently invasive critters
- Beneficial insects or their absence, and how to attract them
- Healthy soil and its relationship to specific plants.
- Nutrients, water, pruning, and placement of new plants to maintain garden balance.￼
- Plants that have specific preferences for soil, light, temperature, and relationship to neighboring plants.￼￼
- Your love for your garden and how to receive its love back.
- Developing skill and confidence in communicating with your garden.￼
- Perelandra Garden processes and Essences.￼
Prices, Portland Metro area:
Prices, Los Angeles or San Francisco Bay Area:
Follow up coaching sessions
After the initial visit, follow up Garden Coaching sessions can be done remotely, by phone, Skype or Zoom at the rate of $60 per hour. This is to help you strengthen your skills in Garden Communication and in Co-creation with Nature. ￼
Disclaimer: I am not a botanist. I am a specialist in human communication with nature and with your gardens. I have taught Garden Communication, Deva Communion Workshops and classes since 2002. I have used Perelandra Garden processes and Essences since 1998.￼
Call 503-708-2811 for more info or to schedule a Garden Coaching session.